You will need to use CalCentral to submit a withdrawal request from Summer Sessions.
Withdrawal means dropping all classes in all sessions after the cancellation deadline of your first session.
Please note: if a student withdraws, there will be no notation of any kind on the student’s transcript for summer 2021.
How To Withdraw
1) Open the "My Dashboard" page on CalCentral.
2) On the lower right-hand side of the page, you will see Student Resources > Submit a Form > Add a Withdrawal Request. Click on the link Add a Withdrawal Request to open up the form.
3) Choose the session you want to withdraw from and then choose Next.
4) Submit a withdrawal form for each session you want to withdraw from. If there are multiple sessions you’d like to withdraw from, you must submit a form for each session. (example: You are enrolled in sessions A & B, you must submit a withdrawal request for both sessions A and B.)
Checking the Status of your Withdrawal
The easiest way to view the status of your withdrawal request is to log into your CalCentral Account, open the “My Dashboard” page, and choose Student Resources > Manage Your Forms > View Submitted Forms
- If you are a UC Berkeley Student, the form will be routed to your college and any other relevant parties.
- If you are a visiting student, the form will be routed to the Summer Sessions Office.
Dropping your last waitlisted class
It is the student’s responsibility to withdraw before the refund deadline in order to avoid being charged for the class. You can find all summer sessions' deadlines listed at summer.berkeley.edu/registration/schedule.