If you are not sure you were able to successfully submit the withdrawal form because you did not receive a confirmation email, you can check to see if your form was submitted by following these instructions:
CHECKING THE STATUS OF YOUR WITHDRAWAL
- Login to your CalCentral Account
- Under My Dashboard > Student Resources > Manage Your Forms > View Submitted Forms.
- Under your submitted forms, you will see a list of forms you have successfully submitted and the status of the form in the routing process. After your forms have been approved by all respective departments in the routing process, you will receive a confirmation email your form was approved.
- UC Berkeley Student: The form will be routed to your college and any other relevant parties. If you have questions about where your form is in the process, please check where your form is in the routing process and contact the department where your form is currently “sitting”.
- Visiting Student: The form will be routed to the Summer Sessions Office.
Note: Regardless of when your form is approved, the date you successfully submitted the form will be the date on file.