If you are not sure you were able to successfully submit the withdrawal form because you did not receive a confirmation email, you can check to see if your form was submitted by following these instructions:
CHECKING THE STATUS OF YOUR WITHDRAWAL
- Login to your CalCentral Account
- On your My Dashboard tab, locate the Student Resources card. Under View Submitted Forms, you will see an option to Manage Your Forms.
- Under your submitted forms, you will see a list of forms you have successfully submitted and the status of the form in the routing process. After all respective departments have approved your forms in the routing process, you will receive a confirmation email your form was approved.
- UC Berkeley Student: The form will be routed to your college and other relevant parties.
- Visiting Student: The form will be routed to the Summer Sessions Office.
If you have questions, please check your form in the routing process and contact the department where your form is currently “sitting.”
If you want an update on your form, please go to your CalCentral My Dashboard tab. Under the Student Resources card on the bottom right part, you will see options to Manage your Forms. Select Update Pending Forms to update any forms you submitted that haven’t been processed.
Note: Regardless of when your form is approved, the date you successfully submitted the form via CalCentral will be the date recorded.