How do I obtain an official transcript?

You can obtain an official transcript from the Registrar’s Office. Please visit the website to see which option works best for you. If you have an outstanding balance, you will be blocked from getting a transcript.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request