How do I obtain a student visa to enter the U.S.?

First step is to enroll in full-time units at Berkeley Summer Sessions. The Berkeley International Office website outlines the next steps, required documents and other helpful information to help you receive the student visa (F-1) and enter the U.S.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request