May I participate if I do not live in California?

Yes. The Pre-Collegiate program is a commuter program, designed for students who live in the San Francisco Bay Area. However, students who live outside the San Francisco Bay Area may apply through our affiliate, Education Unlimited, which offers a residential program and course options through the same list of lower division, undergraduate Summer Sessions courses. International students registering from outside the United States may apply to Berkeley Summer Sessions through the residential programs offered by our affiliates, Education Unlimited or Sesame Consulting. For more information on residency details and our partner organizations, click on the "Eligibility" tab at the Pre-Collegiate homepage.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request