Is there special housing available for married students and students with children?

Some apartments in the Family Student Housing units may be available for summer sublet. To qualify, you must be affiliated with the University and be married, married with children, or a single parent with children. For information, log on to the Family Student Housing website.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request