How do I apply for Transfer Edge?

Before you can apply for Transfer Edge, you will need to submit your Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) to UC Berkeley. You can register by selecting Transfer Edge on your Cal Central Notifications list.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request