Do I need to submit any documents to Berkeley Summer Sessions?

International students are required to submit the proof of the English Proficiency Requirement unless enrolled only in English as a Second Language (ESL) courses. Students enrolled in full-time units and need an I-20 to obtain a F-1 student visa to enter the U.S. need to submit all required documents by the published deadline.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request