How do I cancel my enrollment?

You can cancel summer enrollment using CalCentral by dropping all of your classes before the summer term begins, or by submitting "Add a Withdrawal Request" form multiple times, one per each enrolled session, after the summer term has started.  Deadlines determine how much refund you receive and whether additional approval is required or not.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request