How do I cancel my enrollment?

You can cancel summer enrollment using CalCentral by dropping all of your classes before the summer term begins, or by submitting a withdraw form after the summer term has started.  Deadlines determine how much refund you receive and whether additional approval is required or not.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request