How do I change my schedule or grading option?

You can make most changes on schedule or grading options using CalCentral. If you are unable to make changes on CalCentral, please contact Summer Sessions or Cal Student Central. Deadlines determine when you can make changes, when you need approvals, and how much refund you may receive (for dropping a course, cancellation or withdrawal).

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request