I am a UC Berkeley student but withdrew from the Spring semester. Can I enroll in Summer Sessions courses as a UC Berkeley student?

Normally if you did not attend Spring semester, you are not considered a continuing UC Berkeley student in the summer. You may request to the Office of the Registrar to review your case and determine if you can take Summer courses as a UC Berkeley student. Please contact Cal Student Central and find out what documentation(s) are needed to make the determination and submit your request.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request