Students With 1 Name

Students who have one name can be put into the system as 

. (period) and NAME


Name Change

If the order is mixed up of the student put in their name twice, a name change request can be made. 



UCSIS does not allow for searching of I-94's (arrival confirmations) with symbols or numbers. In these instances, students can upload a copy of their passport page with the F1/DS stamp in lieu of their I-94 and the Berkeley International Office will accept it. 


Source: Scott Robinson

Date: 7/17/17

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request