How do I request my refund check be mailed to an address outside of the U.S.?

There are two ways you can request to have your refund check mailed to an international address:

1. Submit a Cal Student Central case online at,
2. Or send email to and

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request