Request Override of Schedule Conflicts

In CalCentral, when a student enrolls in a course that conflicts with another course they are enrolled in, they receive an error message that tells them that if they want to proceed with enrolling in the course that is conflicting that they need to go to their MyDashboard Page (also in CalCentral) to request the override via a form (the link for the form will pop up). 
Once they complete this request/form, it is routed to Office of the Registrar where it is processed in approximately 5 days.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request